Excelling When Partly
Offsite A Co Scheduling
Do a growing number of those working casually offsite
need clear orientation?
Are common mistakes being made repeatedly,
wasting everyone’s time?
Do managers lack the skills of managing for results
and communicating clearly?
This comprehensive training was developed and tested by
hundreds of employees working at home on various
schedules. It covers all the critical issues, including:
• Identifying the diverse business case for
• Setting and measuring clear individual
• A tutorial on managing for results and
• Creation of a highly efficient
• Outline of methods to make sure that “out
of sight” does not mean out of mind
“The user-friendly training on
implementation and execution enabled
to embrace the initiative.” --